Health Informatics Programs
Individuals with different backgrounds (e.g., computer science, nursing, medicine, engineering, business, and psychology) often seek Health Informatics training. Choosing the right health informatics program depends on your career goals and background. To meet the diverse needs of those seeking Health Informatics education, Duke offers training programs with both an executive and clinical focus. We offer programs from the certificate level to the doctoral level.
Reflecting today’s leading edge health informatics education programs, many of our program courses are interdisciplinary, thus allowing students from each of the different Duke programs to train together for a portion of their coursework.
To speak with someone about choosing the right program for you, contact email@example.com
Read more about our degree programs (described below).
- Certificate in Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice & Doctor of Philosophy
- Informatics Elective for Medical Students
- Selected Health Informatics Courses
- Master of Management in Clinical Informatics